Easy To Install
SEAMRACK RL is the innovative, non-penetrating PV mounting system designed for standing seam metal roofs. The system’s superior, rail-less design uses specialized mounting clamps to secure solar modules directly to any stan- dard seam without jeopardizing the integrity of the roof.
SEAMRACK RL ‘s mounting solution is both modular and low profile, while still allowing for thorough ventilation and optimal peak performance. The system’s installation is fast and straightforward due to its simple, rail-less design and few components.
Rail-less design for simple assembly
Only 3 main components for rapid installation
Non-penetrating clamps maintain roof's warranty
- Non-penetrating clamps maintain your roof’s warranty
- Few components for fast installation and competitive pricing
- Quality aluminum and stainless steel parts for long lasting performance
- Easy panel mounting with click-in module clamps
- Custom fit clamps available for various standing seam profiles
- 10-year standard product warranty
Distribution Load: 2-3 lbs/ft dead load
Wind Speed: Up to 120 mph for Exposure C
Grounding Method: ETL certified grounding clamp
Orientation: Landscape and portrait
Roof Type: All types of standing seam metal roofs
Roof Pitch: 0°-80°
Material: High-grade aluminum and stainless steel
Working with KB Racking was a great experience, they provided on time delivery with expedited delivery times allowing the project to be completed on time. The system was very easy to set up and install, allowing the project to proceed without delay.
Matthew Bennett, Operations Manager, Sundance Power Systems