Easy To Install
AeroRack 2.0 is the next generation of rail-based mounting solutions. KB Racking has refined its rail based solution to provide customers with the same core elements of integrated wire management and simple installation, at a more economical price. The system features the same low ballast requirements and structural integrity as the original AeroRack, with a more aerodynamic design.
AeroRack 2.0 offers customizable solutions with its flexibility in panel orientation, row spacing and tilt angle. The ETL certified grounding clamps are located near the green zones of the panel frame to maximize support and allow for the highest load capacity.
KB RACKING® offers a 10-year standard product warranty.
Minimal ballast requirements for weight challenged roofs
Integrated wire management
Rapid Installation with click-in module supports
- Single point grounding per rail due to UL 2703 Certification
- Rail based design provides stiffness, reducing ballast requirements and roof loads
- Non-penetrating design prevents damage to your roof
- Aluminum components ensure long lasting performance
- Pre-attached rubber mats offer additional protection for the roof
- 10-year standard product warranty, extended warranty available
- Windshields include integrated press-fit nuts for a faster installation
Total System Weigh: 2 – 5 lbs/ft2
Inclinations: 3° – 25°
Wind Speed: Up to 180mph
Grounding Method: ETL certified grounding clamp, grounded once per rail as per UL2703
Panel Orientation: Portrait and Landscape
Building Height: Up to 60’/ 18.5 m (higher upon request)
Roof Type: All types of flat roofs
Roof Pitch: Up to 5°
Wind Tunnel Testing: Boundary layer wind tunnel tested by RWDI – based on ASCE 7-10, NBCC 2005, IBC 2012 & OBC 2012 standard
Moose Power Inc. has used the AeroRack system to build 5 projects, amounting to 810kW of solar energy. The KB Racking team provided exceptional service and a quality racking solution that was simple to install. We look forward to working with KB Racking on more projects.Andy Knapp, Managing Director, Moosepower