Start an exciting career in the solar energy sector!
The KB Racking team is growing and expanding at every opportunity. we are proud to contribute to a greener source of energy while supporting our local economy.
KB RACKING is a leading North American solar mounting system manufacturer. We engineer and supply high quality mounting solutions for commercial rooftop projects. Since 2010, we have completed over 400 projects amounting to 70 MW of clean renewable energy in the United States and Canada.
Please feel free to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Manage and organize company wide meetings (local and off-site) including scheduling meeting with appropriate parties, ordering food & beverages, preparation and set-up of all IT equipment and handouts;
– Be responsible for all facility management and oversee all office maintenance and improvements: coordinate with cleaners, vendors, landlords, etc., negotiate contracts with vendors and purchae office furnishings as required;
– Review invoices and prepare quotes for office vendors;
– Manage all in-coming phone calls, retrieve voice messages;
– Collect and sort all incoming and out-going mail and courier packages;
– Responsible for monthly stationary orders, snacks & beverages and other equipment/items;
– Member of the Social Committee helping with the coordination and planning of events as required;
– Responsible for the general cleanliness of the office, including shared spaces (i.e. meeting rooms, kitchenettes, etc.);
– Supporting Sr. Management with tasks as required;
– Ad hoc project and miscellaneous tasks as required;
The successful candidate:
– Has at least 1 year of office management or similar experience;
– Post secondary education at minimum or actively enrolled in school;
– Must be a quick learner who thrives in an unpredictable and often-times challenging environment;
– Experience working with Senior Management an asset;
– Is an excellent time-manager, with a structured approach to his/her work load;
– Has excellent time management and communication skills;
– Is proficient in MS Office;
– Is driven and hardworking;
– Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multitask;
– Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive;
Job type: Part-time
Job location: Toronto, ON
Required education: High school or equivalent
Office administration: 1 year
Working with senior management: 1 year
MS Office: 1 year
Applicants are invited to email a one-page cover letter and a resume of not more than two pages.
We thank everyone in advance who has applied, however, only those qualified will be contacted.
KB Racking Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed in fostering an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please inform the Human Resources department at the time of your application, of any requirement for accommodation.