Start an exciting career in the solar energy sector!
The KB Racking team is growing and expanding at every opportunity. We are proud to contribute to a greener source of energy while supporting our local economy.
• Conduct cold calls and follow up calls with leads and sales accounts • Generates new leads and opportunities. • Grow existing accounts and build relationships with key decision makers • Manage all phases of the sales cycle. • Meet clients in person and give sales presentations • Identify opportunities, answer customer questions, prepare quotes and proposals • Prepare materials for RFQs / RFPs • Manage sales process and records in Salesforce CRM software • Represent the company at selected conferences, trade shows and events • Position may require up to 20% travel
• Has graduated from University with a degree in any discipline and has previous experience with account management. • Has 3 years of previous account management experience • AutoCAD skills are an asset. • Proven sales track record experience. • Excellent customer service. • Excellent time-management skills, with a structured approach to his/her workload. • Excellent attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills. • Excellent oral and written communication skills. • Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. • Highly motivated, hardworking, and results-oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales & Project Assistant, located in our Toronto office. We are looking for talented, versatile and committed people who want to support the development of solar energy and a future powered on renewable energy.
• Assist senior project managers with project management tasks and other duties • Prepare solar panel layouts in AutoCAD • Prepare load reports in Excel • Prepare project documentation for customers Administrative tasks • Prepare solar panel layouts in AutoCAD • Prepare preliminary engineering reports • Prepare materials for RFQs / RFPs • Assist sales managers in their daily tasks
Requirements:• Has graduated from College or University and has a minimum of 1 to 3 years of job experience • Proficient with AutoCAD or a similar design program • Knowledge of mechanical and structural engineering • Knowledge of the solar industry an asset • Reading architectural drawings an asset • Excellent time-manager, with a structured approach to his/her workload •Excellent attention to detail •Excellent oral and written communication skills • Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word • Highly motivated, hardworking, and results-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
• AutoCad: 1 year (Preferred)
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
• Makes outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell products and services • Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches • Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company databases • Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers • Contacts customers in response to correspondence or feedback • Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits • Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system • Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation • Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role • Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone • Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems • Excellent communication and presentation skills • Proficient in English • Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints • Persistent and results-oriented • Patient and able to handle customer rejection • High school diploma
Job Type: 6-month contract, with option for full-time.
We are looking to hire a motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Project Management Assistant for a 6-month contract.
• Assist senior project managers with project management tasks and other duties • Prepare solar panel layouts in AutoCAD • Prepare load reports • Prepare invoices and quote • Prepare project documentation for customers • Administrative tasks
• Has a demonstrable interest in sustainability and/or energy issues • Is a team player, capable of giving and receiving instruction • Is an excellent time-manager, with a structured approach to his/her workload • Is proficient in AutoCAD. • Is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) • Is detail oriented, thorough and diligent. • Is highly motivated, takes initiative and is hardworking
• Practical experience with AutoCAD • Knowledge about structural engineering and building codes • Knowledge about solar PV and solar racking systems • Knowledge about mechanical engineering and product design
Job Type: 6-month contract
KB Racking Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed in fostering an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please inform the Human Resources department at the time of your application, of any requirement for accommodation.